The Annual Scientific Conference on Sickle Cell and Thalassemia (ASCAT) is one of the must attend events of the year for consultants and specialist psychologists, nurses, scientists and all relevant experts. The event is an ideal opportunity to see the latest advances in diagnosis, treatment and emerging fields in haemoglobinopathies.
This year the ASCAT conference “Therapeutic Strategies For Sickle Cell Disease & Thalassaemia: Time to Consider A Multi-Modal & Personalised Approach”, organized in collaboration with the European Hematology Association & the British Society for Haematology, will be held on 25-28 October at the County Hall, Belvedere Road – London.
Selected abstracts and posters presentations will take place during the three-day event and will be published in HemaSphere (EHA) journals.
Abstract submission will open soon. Abstract categories include:
- Basic and Translational
- Novel Therapies, Gene Therapies, Bone Marrow Transplant and Emerging Diagnostics
- Clinical and Epidemiological Studies
- Infection, Autoimmunity, Nutritional Deficiencies
- Ageing and End Organ Damage
- Health Services and Outcomes Research including Psychology
Additional information about the event here.
Stay tuned for further updates!