We are glad to invite you to the 17th Annual Scientific Conference on Sickle Cell and Thalassaemia – ASCAT that will be held online on 27 January 2022 – 28 January 2022.
The event will present the latest advances in diagnosis, treatment and emerging fields in haemoglobinopathies. It is also an opportunity to interact on the latest advances in clinical care, transition services and emerging new therapies including updates for curative treatment options.
Abstract and poster presentations will take place during the meeting with the opportunity for publication in peer review journals of the European Heamatology Association – EHA.
Abstracts submission for ASCAT 2022 opens on 6 October 2021.
- Basic and Translational Novel Therapies
- Clinical and Epidemiological Studies – Anaemia
- Infection, Autoimmunity and Nutritional deficiencies
- Ageing and End Organ Damage
- Gene Therapies, Transplant and Emerging Diagnostics
- Health Services and Outcomes Research including Psychology
Discover more here!
Stay tuned for further updates!