EDUCATION & TRAINING
Ethical Evaluation Form – Training Session
In order to correctly deal with any ethics issue that may arise from the research activities, performed in ARISE project, and to make them compliant with the ethical principles, applicable European and national laws, all researchers are asked to complete the ethical evaluation form. It has to be provided to the Work Package 8 Team for ethical review before the beginning of the activity.
A training session, held by Dr. Viviana Giannuzzi, was organised by the Work Package 8 Team with the aim to explain why and how to complete the form.
Learn more about the ethical evaluation form here.
- Content stored online, has keywords or clustered in webpages to allow search for topics and for audiences
- PDF text https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/sicklecell/materials/factsheets.html https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/sicklecell/healthyliving.html https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/sicklecell/traits.html
- Pictures and infographics
- Videos? Podcasts?
- PowerPoint presentations
- Clinical guidelines and Model programs for specific clinical scenarios – these can be presented in different ways but I really like the HIV/AIDS Bureau examples.
- Clinician training video https://sickleemergency.duke.edu/educational-resources/videos
- Download modules of materials