provided pursuant to art. 13 of the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) and D.Lgs.196/2003
Controller is: Fondazione per la Ricerca Farmacologica Gianni Benzi Onlus
Registered Office: Via Abate Eustasio, 30 – 70010 Valenzano (BA), Italy
Legal Headquarters: Via Giulio Petroni, 91/D – 70124 Bari, Italy
E-mail: email@example.com Phone number: +39 080 902 6797
Processing purpose of Collected Data: Participation in webinars organised in the framework of the ARISE initiative.
Processing legal basis: Performance of a contract to which the Controller is party. In case of dispute, legitimate interest of the Controller in protecting its own rights.
Personal data retention period: Duration of the contractual obligations and, after termination for the period established by law. In the event of any dispute, for its entire duration, until the exhaustion of the terms of appeal of the legal actions.
Personal data will be processed at the Controller’s offices in an automated and manual way, with methods and tools aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality, by expressly authorized subjects, for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. The provided personal data will be processed with IT and telematic tools. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. Once the aforementioned storage terms have elapsed, collected personal data will be destroyed or anonymized, compatibly with the technical procedures for deletion and backup.
Reason for the provision and refusal
The provision of personal data requested accessing the webinar is needed to join the event and, therefore, any refusal, even partial, or incorrect indication of such data determines the impossibility for the Controller to correctly execute the service and / or all related obligations.
With the aim of minimizing data, the organizer will exclude the video and audio of the participants, if they are not necessary for the correct execution of the webinar. During the webinar, participants could be enabled by the event organiser to ask questions verballyIn case of exclusion, the participation to the webinar remains unchanged and active participation is in any case guaranteed through the chat tool, through which each participant can raise doubts or ask questions that will be addressed to the speakers.
Personal data will not be disseminated or communicated to third parties in any way outside the specific regulatory provisions.
The following subjects, pursuant to art. 28 of the Regulation, will be considered Processors:
- e-mail provider;
- ICT consultants (or Consulting Societies) for the provision of services related to the assistance and maintenance of the software and hardware;
- suppliers who will provide services related to the webinar service;
- professionals / speakers and external collaborators;
- providers of the web platform hosting the Webinar.
Processors may also be those who provide functional services for the purposes indicated above.
To know the processors of your data, it is sufficient that you request the updated list by writing to the Controller at the addresses indicated above. Furthermore, the data may be communicated to external public or private subjects entitled to request the data.
Collected personal data will be also processed by internal authorised persons who perform the processing according to specific instructions provided for the purposes and methods of the processing itself.
Data subject’s rights – Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
In relation to the collected personal data referred to in this document, it is your right:
- at any time, to ask the Controller for:
- accessing personal data and related information (art. 15 of the GDPR);
- the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete data (art.16 of the GDPR);
- the erasure of personal data concerning yourself (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in art.17, par.1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in par.3 of the same article);
- the limitation of the processing of personal data (if one of the hypotheses indicated in art.18, par. 1 of the GDPR occurs);
- at any time, to request and obtain from the Controller – in the event that the legal basis of the processing is the contract or consent, and the same is carried out by automated means – personal data in a structured and readable format by automatic device, also in order to communicate this data to another data controller (so-called right to portability of personal data art.20 of the GDPR);
- at any time, to object to the processing of personal data when particular situations, that concern yourself, occur (art. 21 of the GDPR).
The specific request is presented by contacting the Controller via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or registered letter with return receipt to the address: Via Giulio Petroni, 91/D – 70124 Bari, Italy.
If you believe that the data is processed in violation of the provisions of the Regulation, you can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it), as required by art. 77 of the GDPR, or refer to the appropriate judicial offices (art.79 of the GDPR).